This is part of my VCP7-CMA study guide – Objective 2.2: Create and Manage Directories.
- Create and manage LDAP directory for Active Directory in vRealize Automation
- Create and manage Windows Integrated Authentication Directory in vRealize Automation
- Determine and configure appropriate user and directory binding details
- Evaluate directory synchronization health and troubleshoot issues
- Installing vRealize Automation 7.0
- Configuring vRealize Automation
- Reference Architecture
- Installing and Configuring vRealize Automation for the Rainpole Scenario
In vRealize 7.x VMware replaced the underlying identity management system from vCenter SSO to VMware Identity Manager (vIDM), vIDM is integrated to the vRA 7.x appliance and is easy to scale with the addition of another vRA appliance.